This collection of 120+ selected productivity tips will help you reach your goals at the world-class level; without getting exhausted and burnouts.
When you feel overloaded and stressed, it's easy to lose focus and get discouraged.
Are you an ambitious person who strives to be the best in your field?
Do you have a lot of things to do every day and would like to become as fully effective as possible?
Every successful business and career requires high productivity. If you are serious about achieving your goals, you have to spend time on being productive. But, that doesn't mean all of the time that you spend on working must be spent on productive activities like going through hours of intensive reading or spending long hours at a gym. Here's where this guide comes in handy!
Productivity Tips for High Achievers will help you get done more and better.
Not by spending hours on research and planning, but by making small tweaks to your routine and work habits. You'll learn how to enhance your productivity, procrastinate less, share knowledge with others and have better personal relationships with your coworkers while having a meaningful impact on the world.
The book you're about to read is the most valuable resource I've ever written. It's full of productivity tips and actionable advice that will make your life better and more successful. These are the lessons I've learned after over 10 years of studying, practicing, and using various ways to increase my productivity levels while working on mentally challenging IT projects.
This guide is designed for those who value their time
If you have a busy lifestyle, you don't want to read a 100-thousand-word book to learn a few new bits of knowledge. Productivity Tips for High Achievers is packed with concise, actionable tips so that you can read it in one go and re-read it when necessary. It contains 120+ selected tips from some world's leading experts to help you reach your goals at the world-class level.
Read this guide if you want to...
- Learn all you need to know about productivity.
- Regain your perspective and renew your determination.
- Become more self-conscious.
- Declutter your environment, mind, and behavior.
- Learn to prioritize.
- Organize your time better.
- Become harder, better, faster, stronger.
- Build a more rewarding working environment.
- Grow a positive network.
- Optimize your habits.
- Take care of yourself more.
Productivity Tips for High Achievers consists of 10 valuable chapters
- Goals. How genuine are your goals?
- Awareness. How aware are you of your productivity?
- Declutter. How clean are your mind and your environment?
- Habits. How supportive are your practices?
- Priorities. How clear are your preferences?
- Planning. How well do you plan your time?
- Efficiency. How well do you use your time?
- Teamwork. How good are you in a team?
- Shortcuts. How well can you hack your productivity?
- Self-care. How well do you treat yourself?
The best thing you can do today is to take a step back, breathe deeply, and read this guide.
Get it on Gumroad for €30 or sign up at 1st things 1st and get it as a gift.
120+ productivity tips to help you achieve your goals