The cheat sheet consists of three sheets:
3. A bonus sheet with the most useful list and dictionary operations.
These themes are covered:
- integer parsing,
- conditional assignments,
- manipulating the values of object attributes and the values of dictionary keys,
- list operations,
- string operations,
- serializing and deserializing objects to and from JSON,
- working with regular expressions,
- custom error handling,
- string interpolation,
- unpacking lists,
- lambda functions,
- iterating through lists,
- generator functions,
- working with values in sets,
- handling function arguments,
- creating classes with or without inheritance,
- class properties.
Uhh. That's a lot! Everything is nicely formatted and ready to print.
But wait a moment. That's not all. As a bonus you also get these themes:
- finding if a list contains all truthful elements,
- finding if a list has any truthful elements,
- iterating through each element and its index,
- getting the results of a function for each element in a list,
- filtering elements by a function,
- reducing elements by a function to a single value,
- merging dictionaries.
Get it now and master your craft like a charm!
Current document revision is 12. Last modified in March 2019. PDF in color. Syntax highlighted. Optimized for laser printing.
- Size104 KB
- Length3 pages